Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Should I meet mark?! Hmmmm...that is the question

Lately, I have been checking out a lot of blogs since I have all this free time at work. (Shhh...don't tell my boss!) I keep running into some bloggers that swear by mark products. I don't want to go through the hassle of ordering from someone else, so I was thinking of maybe why not just join. It's only $20 and you receive a free starter kit worth $70, which is AWESOME! 

I'm not really much of a sales person, so I highly doubt that I would sell anything. (Maybe just to friends and family)  My initial thought was to join so that I can try out the products and receive some discounts along the way. As a young mom, I try not to splurge too much on high end cosmetics because I do have a child to feed and he is my 1st priority in life. Anyways, let's see how this goes! Let me know if any of you are mark rep's or if you have tried any items that you really like. I always like to hear about other products that I haven't tried. 

BabyFabzMom  ☺
     

2 comments:

  1. I became a Mark rep for the same reasons you're thinking of doing it- I don't sell to anyone else. I joined a couple years ago and have been really happy with the products and the discount.

    ReplyDelete