Friday, May 21, 2010

Current Obsession: Nail Lacquer a.k.a Nail Polish

Since it's Spring/ Summer time, there's nothing like pampering yourself with Mani & Pedi's. Lately I have been obsessing with nail polish, which is weird because I never bought any. I just always used the colors the salons provide, why spend money on one when you have so much to choose from. Yea ok, whatever...that is not the case anymore! Every time I go into a drugstore or beauty supply I see myself grabbing a nail polish. My favorite brands at the time are OPI, Sephora by OPI and Essie. They seem to be the ones that dry the fasted, God know I have no patience for waiting for my nails to dry. Yesterday I bought 2 Nail Laquers by OPI, one from the Pink Collection called It's a Girl and the other from the Shrek collection called What's with the Cattitude? The Shrek collection has amazing colors and I wanted to get them all, maybe next time! Luckily I was at a beauty supply which had OPI for $6.99, which is a great price. Drugstores usually sell the brand for $8.50, which is way too much!





Shrek Collection

Now my Question is...Which colors should I get next?

No comments:

Post a Comment