Thursday, May 13, 2010

Momma got a "NEW PAIR" of shoes!

Yes, I have once again been a "victim" of temptation! As I have mentioned in a previous blog post, I joined this website called ShoeDazzle. It is a site where you can join (for free) and purchase (with no obligations) a pair of shoes monthly for $39.95, from the selection the stylists have picked for you on that month. Ok, with that said I didn't really liked the selection I was offered and decided to skip the month of May. Not remembering that I had a credit for April, (you have until the 6th of the month to skip it, if you don't...you get charged) I noticed a posting they had made a few days ago about this new shoe that was going to be added to everyone's showroom.  
                                         011-000021-0200
          Nancy proves once and for all that a shoe doesn't need to be boring to be versatile.

10% of the sales actually go towards a good cause, the Nancy Davis Foundation! The Nancy Davis Foundation for Multiple Sclerosis is dedicated to the treatment and ultimate cure of MS. 


Join the site and Happy shoe shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment