Thursday, May 20, 2010

iVi Scents...might be better then Lush!

Looking for some new bath and body products to try? Looking for the perfect gift?  Or maybe you are just tired of Lush? I introduce you to iVi Scents....they specialize in fresh nontoxic bath and body products like soaps, lotions, scrubs, and bath bombs.  Their scum free products will leave your skin hydrated, smooth, and noticeably softer from your first use! 
Let me tell you how I discovered this company....like always I was on You Tube looking at my recent subscription videos. xXAllieCosmeticsxX a known beauty guru had a video review on this company. Here is a link to her blog if you are interested http://alliesmakeupcorner.blogspot.com .


I wasn't at all intrigued, thinking it might just be the same old bath products I can find at Lush. She described that the soaps smelled amazing and lathered well and that the body lotions and scrubs left her skin feeling amazing! Towards the end of the video she said that if you went to this link http://www.iviscents.com/freegift you can receive a free gift. Once she said that I was sold, I'm such a sucker for free gifts. So I went to the link and emailed the company saying that I saw a review about their products from a Beauty Guru on YT and was sent a $5 off coupon. (Whoo Hoo) For purposes of just trying out the the brand I ordered the iSmell Soap Birthday Cake (pictured on the right). Let me tell you that this soaps smells good enough to eat and really does lather well and leaves your skin feeling nice and clean, while smelling yummy. iVi Scents was nice enough to send me a sample of their Hawaian Wedding Cake soap and this one reminds me of a tropical cake because it has hints of pineapples. Therefore, I completely and honestly recommended you to try out their products and I am pretty sure you will like them. I can't wait to place and order for some more soaps, a body scrub and a lotion. 


One last thing, I like how the soap was nicely packaged as  you can see and how it was labeled. They also send you a personalized card with your name on it, your packaged  item, the date and a thank you for your order. It says a lot when a company takes the time to make sure their products are shipped out nicely and that they have a great presentation, instead of just being thrown in a box. 


You can go to http://www.iviscents.com to place your first order...Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment