Here are my Top 5 gift ideas....
Edible Arrangements: A beautiful arrangement that you can also eat, how awesome it that! Check out Edible Arrangement’s awesome bouquets of fresh fruits and decadent chocolate:
• Hearts and Berries Dipped Strawberries in Watering Can $75
• Apple Blossom $59
• Mother’s Day Delicious Daisy $35
• A Dozen Berry Chocolate Roses $49
Flowers: There’s a reason why these fresh cut flowers are always at the top the gift guide lists. They’re beautiful, they smell great and moms love them! Although guys don’t always get why women love flowers, the simple fact is that we just do. Here are a few websites where you can order from:
Accesories: Ok, I don't know what women doesn't love purses, shoes and jewelry. They are a great asset to any outfit. I have come up with a few things I wouldn't mind getting.
• Tiffany's Butterfly charm necklace: $150
• Coach Kristin Leather Crossbody: $158
• Aerosoles Shoes, Rediscover Sandals: $59
• GUESS Watch, Women's Interchangeable Leather Strap Box Set: $105.00
Perfume: This is my most favorite of them all, I love to always smell good and so does every mom. Mom's have their signature scents, whether it be a favorite perfume or body spritzer or just the plain smell of clean laundry. This is the perfect set if you aren't sure what perfume your mom would like:
• Sephora Favorites Eau Girl Sample Box set: $40
(includes a coupon so that mom can go to any Sephora and pick out her fave in a full size bottle
Electronics: For the Hip & Trendy mom in your life, even though you will have to sit with her and obviously teach her how to use it.
• Digital Camera: Kodak 12.0MP M530 -Red ($99 at Target)
• Sony Digital Reader Pocket Edition - Silver ($149 at Target)
• Apple 8G iPod Nano: $150