Thursday, May 13, 2010

Faves for the Month of April/May

These are the products that I am currently OBSESSED with!


Moisturizer: Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - I have oily to combination skin and this is the only moisturizer that helps to control the oiliness that comes out of my face during the day.


Foundation: Mac Studio Fix Foundation Powder (C6) - I'm not a fan of liquid foundation, so this works for me well.




Blush: NYC Blushable Cream Stick (Big Apple Blush) This sheer formula has a satin finish and can be layered for as much or as little color as you want. I love this blush so much that I currently own one other color and I am thinking about getting the rest.



Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Liners (Bourbon) - This eyeliner goes on smooth, has great staying power and is not as harsh as a black one. Since I recently dyed my hair medium brown, I love how this liner looks on me.




Lip Balm: Burts Bees (Pomegranate) - I am obsessed with chapsticks, I have a ton of them! This ordinary-looking chapstick is a wonderful way to keep lips hydrated, with the added bonus of a nice, rosy color. Smells and taste great, I have a habit of buying chapsticks that have a yummy taste.

Perfume: Flora by Gucci - Gucci Flora is a subtle, sophisticated, floral fragrance inspired by princesses from the past, present, and future. The Flora Donna is a young, classic, and refined woman with the 'Gucci edge' of power and sensuality. I try not to wear it everyday since I don't want it to run out, but I can't help myself! 


Nail Polish: OPI Nail Lacquer (Dim Sum Plum) - I first saw this color on a guru on YT and I loved it, got a Mani and Pedi the next day with that same color.




What are you Favorite Items?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those NYC cream blush sticks. If you really like cream blush, I would say to try NYX cream blushes, they are AWESOME and not very expensive.

    PS - I got the dress at Target, and the last time I was in the store they were all on clearance, which made me mad...LOL!

    ReplyDelete