Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Product of the Week #1

Ever have a problem with getting blisters on the back of your foot, due to new shoes? Don't you hate how painful and annoying it can get? Ugh....yes! I love buying new shoes, but dread having to break them in. Having to make a quick stop at Duane Reade to fix this problem (band-aids don't help), I was in the search of something from Dr. Scholl's....and found this!

Dr. Scholl's For Her Rub Shield Stick

As soon as I got to my office I applied this bad boy (generously) and I can tell you that this actually works!

RUB RELIEF STICK
• Helps prevent shoe rubbing
• Anti-friction stick glides on silky smooth and creates an invisible barrier between skin and shoes
• Instantly protects feet from irritation and shoe rubbing
• Portable and easy to use

Duane Reade has it on sale if you use your Flex Rewards card, so instead of paying $7.99 it will come out to be $6.39. I carry this with me in my makeup bag, because it comes in very handy and fits anywhere.


♥ BabyFabzMom

4 comments:

  1. Yes I use something like tat too but it doesn't work with every shoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling me. I'm currently just having issues with one shoe and this is working well for me right now, we will see how it acts with others. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stuff...mole skin works really well too.

    In response to your comment - I buy Cibu products online only, as of right now they're not available in stores around here. You can buy Cibu at Bubbles salons, I did drive to Philly once for some...lol I sound like a Cibu rep, I'm NOT!! lol Just love the stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info Tammy! It's always easier to buy products at a store, but if I have no other choice then online it is.

    ReplyDelete