Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hooray for Purple

Flipping through channels the other day I always seem to land on the HSN Channel (smh). I have purchased items from them before so I know they always have good deals...gotta ♥ their Flex Pay! They were showcasing a new digital camera, I was like what the heck let me look at it since I had given my previous one away. 

KODAK EASYSHARE M550 Digital Camera / Purple

M550 camera front view
M550 camera back view
I couldn't pass up this deal...it was on sale that night for $109 (retail $149.95) and also came with a $30 mail in rebate. It comes in four colors....Dark Grey, Purple, Blue and Tan. Yea, I had to get the PURPLE one since that's my new fave color. 

CAMERA OVERVIEW:

Picture this—you’re letting loose at a trendy hot spot with friends, snapping pictures so amazing you’ll want to share them online as soon as you get home. Any other camera would slow you down with tags, sorts, and uploads. But not the new KODAK EASYSHARE M550 Digital Camera. Kodak’s Share button allows you to tag pictures directly from your camera for e-mailing, or uploading to YouTube, FACEBOOK, FLICKR and KODAK Gallery sites, plus e-mail too. The real Kodak Moment happens when you share.

The one thing I like about this camera (besides the picture taking qualities) is their new Face Recognition Software and the USB cable comes with a small AC adapter for quick charging. My old Kodak didn't have an AC Adapter and after lending it to my mom, she lost it (Thanks mom)...so these new feature gets 2 thumbs up! 


You can still purchase it thru HSN or at the Kodak website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment