Thursday, July 29, 2010

My July Favorites

It seems like this year is going by so fast. It's already the end of July and I will soon have to prepare for my lil' guys 2nd birthday...OMG! It seems like it was literally yesterday when he was born.  Anyways, on to the products that I have been ♥'in and using all throughout this month. 


*L'Oreal Voluminous Naturale*
I really like the natural look this gives to my non-existing lashes.

*Essie Splash of Grenadine*
The best pink/purple color for the summer! After being on the hunt for this, it's all I want to wear.

*L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balm (Plush)*
I use this so much that I need to get a back up pretty soon.

*Too Faced Shadow Insurance*
Never used a primer before this and this pretty much does the job.

*Mark Flip for It Urban Neutrals*
This is the palette that I always grab on the weekends, make my life much easier!

*Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer*
After looking for a TM for weeks, I think this one is by far the best one I have tried from the Drugstore. 
It matched my skin perfectly and it's a reasonable $.

*Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer*
Great light weight and oil free moisturizer, it has help diminish how oily my t-zone gets.
Only downfall is that is doesn't contain any SPF. 

*Daisy by Marc Jacobs*
My all time favorite everyday fragrance...♥ it so much that I am on my 3rd bottle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment