Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Joys of Lil' Boys...Pt 2

Brayan is such a smart little boy, it's just so amazing. He repeats every word you say, not quite exactly how you are suppose to pronounce it...but at least  he is trying. Lately, I have caught him calling out to the BF (his daddy) by Babe...this is what I call him and I just start lmao. He is such a sweet and loving boy, he loves to give hugs and kisses. Brayan also loves music, he is always dancing and singing to whatever music I'm playing from my iPod or from Nick Jr. 


The night before, he was on his usual schedule of taking a bath before bedtime. I let him play for a little while so I can get his Pj's ready and everything he needs for daycare the next day. So, Brayan starts calling me and I'm guessing he is finished and what's to get out. To my surprise when I get to the bathroom, he says "Mami, ewww caki." Yep, you guessed it, he pooped in the bath tub (yuk). I still can't believe he did that, I guess it's that time for POTTY TRAINING...whis me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment