Friday, November 19, 2010

Haul: Yes to Tomatoes

I was recommended this a while back by a blogger named Tammy...hey girl!!! I always kept eyeing it every time I was at Rite Aid and this time I decided to finally get it. 


yes to tomatoes

KIT CONTENTS:
• Yes To Tomatoes Facial Wash - 100ml/3.38 fl. oz 
• Yes To Tomatoes Facial Hydrating Lotion - 50ml/1.7 fl. oz. 
• Yes To Tomatoes Facial Mask - 30ml/1.01 fl. oz
• Yes To! Spa headband

 This is for Oily-Combination skin, with frequent breakouts. It doesn't at all smell like tomatoes, to me it smells sweet like watermelon. One thing I can say is that it does leave your face shine free all day. Since, this is all natural I am hoping I get better results!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you like this!! I tried the toner from this line & it irritated my face, but I really liked everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the toner, I want to try the cucumber towelettes.

    ReplyDelete