Tuesday, November 16, 2010

NIVEA a kiss of Milk & Honey

I have a slight obsession with lip balms, especially during the Fall/Winter seasons. You can find at least 3 in my purse, I don't know what it is but I always seems to get a new one every few weeks....lol. Everyone keeps raving about the new lip balm by Nivea called A Kiss of Milk & Honey. It resembles the Kiss of Moisture one, (blue packaging) except for the fact that this one is yellow and has little bees on it....which I think is cute.

Retails for $2.99 (depending where you buy it)

Here is how it is described on the NIVEA site:
The pampering formula, enriched with some of nature's best remedies, strengthens and moisturizes lips to help boost lips natural defenses. Lips are soothed and feel naturally healthy, hydrated, and soft.
  • Soothing formula boosts lip’s natural defenses
  • Intensively moisturizes so lips can stay healthy & hydrated 
  • With natural Milk Protein & rich Golden Honey
Overall: 
I would purchase this again! I really love the smell and how smooth and moisturized it leaves my lips feeling. I find myself reaching for this all day long. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! It reminds me of the MAC Honey Salve in a tube form.

    ReplyDelete