Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Munchkin Update...

We are almost a month away before my lil' pickel (excuse the nickname) turns 2! It feels like it was just yesterday when he was born, now he a big boy and going through those dreadful "Terrible Two's." They have started potty training him at the Daycare and he uses the potty fine while there, but when at home he just tell me no. I guess it's because he sees the other kids go potty so he wants to do the same. 



Brayan is currently obsessed with everything from "Spongebob Sqaurepants." I bought him the toddler bed set and I'm trying to see if I decorate his room with that under the sea theme...let's see how  that goes! Yesterday, the BF says that Brayan is like the Sour Patch Kid from the commercials...sour and one point then turns sweet. I couldn't help, but LMAO...because that totally describes his personality! For his age he is extremely smart and very talkative. People are surprised when I tell him that he isn't even 2 yrs old yet. 
He also loves music, whenever I have my iPod playing in the kitchen I hear him singing the songs word-for-word. 

He is truly a blessing and I love him so much.!!!! ☺♥☺♥☺

No comments:

Post a Comment