Friday, August 20, 2010

Breakouts BEWARE!!!!

Honestly, I have no idea WTF is going on with my face! I find like 4-5 new pimples every wk, geez it's getting really annoying.  It's hard enough trying to find a product that is going to actually work. I have been researching for a while now and I cam across this. 



bliss no 'zit' sherlock complete acne system $32

• 3-step routine for acne-addled complexions
• fixes existing breakouts and prevents more from forming
• squashes spots with salicylic acid and probiotics

Today is actually Day 2 of using this...so far so good. Can't really say I have seen any dramatic change as of yet, but I will keep you all posted.  The only con is that the moisturizer is mattifying so there can be a little flaking, especially is you have the tendency of touching your face a lot. Tammy a lovely blogger, recommend I try the kit from YES to CARROTS. It has been working for her and it has great reviews, what sucks is that I haven't been able to find it. I will continue my search and in the meantime keep up with this regimen! 



No comments:

Post a Comment