Friday, October 29, 2010

Walgreen Goodies

I made a quick trip to Walgreens today while on my sucky 45 minute lunch break (yea who gets 45mins?!). 
This is like a mini ity bity haul...I didn't have too much time browse all the isles because I was on a mission.



- Revlon Lipgloss in Pink Pursuit
- Wet N Wild E/S in Nutty
- Nail Polish Remover

I seriously need to stop reading blogs because they will be the death of me! Hence, the reason why I picked up this lipgloss and eyeshadow. I already tried the lipgloss and it's a pretty pink shade (retails for $8.49), kind of matches my lips. Now as for the e/s, I haven't tried it but I heard that it's a great dupe for MAC's Satin Taupe and it has great pigmentation (on sale for $1.19). The Nail Polish remover was a must have because I had run out of it and this seemed like a good price. 




No comments:

Post a Comment