Tuesday, October 19, 2010

No More Books

  After much research and thinking I finally decided to jump the bandwagon and get an E-Reader! I was getting annoyed at the fact that I don't have room for all these books I was accumulating. I would try using the using the library, but every time I was looking for a specific book it was always checked out. I kept going back and forth on whether to get a Nook or a Kindle, I must have read tons of reviews on various sites and asked my friends that have a e-reader how they like it. So, I finally decided on a.................................. KINDLE!!!! 



  This has been the best investment I have ever made! It's light and thin and can hold thousands of books and the battery last almost a whole month without charging. I have noticed that I actually read books faster now. Lately I have been hook on the "Pretty Little Liars" series (Total of 8 books) and I just breeze through each book in less then a week. If you are looking for a book to read, I suggest you try this series out. 

What are you favorite books?

No comments:

Post a Comment